I will remove malware, secure website, and recover hacked wordpress.

About This Gig

Are you facing virus or malware issues on your website?


Don't worry you have come to the right place.


I have 4+ years of experience in WordPress security issue solving. I will help you to fix your website problem and make your website fully secure with a guarantee. I will also give you free support(Depends on the package).


Now, let me introduce my services:


  • Fix Hacked WordPress Website
  • Clean Malware from the server (Cpanel) or single domain
  • Blacklist Removal such as (Google, Norton, McAfee, etc)
  • Fix Suspended Hosting Server
  • Backdoor Removal
  • Redirecting;
  • Deface Hacked Pages 
  • Spam in Search Results;
  • Remove Virus From Theme and Plugins Files.
  • Remove Phishing notice


With this gig you can get:


  • Remove Virus and Malware
  • Fix Google and other Blacklist issue
  • Backup website files and database 
  • Manually search on every file and clean malware files
  • Scan your full site manually
  • 100% Secure site
  • Hotlink Protection
  • Spam Protection
  • More Secure WP Content Folder
  • Protection HTACCESS file
  • Free 6 Months Support (Only Platinum Package)


For any query feel free to contact me before placing the order.


Related Tags

  • wordpress security,
  • remove malware,
  • hacked wordpress,
  • hacked website,
  • clean malware

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ