I will do removal of wordpress malware in 2 hours

I will do removal of wordpress malware in 2 hours.



About This Gig

I have over 6 years experience with hacked websites, Malware & WordPress security. I know every crack in Wordpress.

Note:-  Please order to get back your site normal ASAP.

With this gig you can get:

  • Malware Scanning
  • Website backup
  • Installing and configuring Anti-Malware plugin
  • Update all plugins and theme
  • Upgrade Login Security
  • Remove site from blacklist
  • Blocking repeated bad login attempts
  • Check WP core files against
  • Enforcing strong passwords for all users.
  • Hiding and protecting important core WP  files.
  • Blocking known bad IPs
  • Monitoring of file changes    
  • Database backup

Why Hire Me?
  • I have protected many Wordpress Websites
  • 6 Year Experience
  • Malware, backup & Security service on good price
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


Related Tags

  • wordpress security,
  • malware,
  • wordpres,
  • removal

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ