I will remove malware or virus from your wordpress site.
About This Gig
Malware is no joke. Thousand of websites got infected daily because of no update in technology or plugins/themes (specifically on WordPress).
Is your WordPress website got hacked? I will recover your hacked site, clean it up and make it live again.
An infected WordPress behavior could be:
- Redirecting to spam URLs
- Disabled the access by host
- Facebook ads reported as malware-infected site
- Spam in search results against your site
What you'll get in this gig?
- A complete scan/checking of your WordPress site and any malware/virus cleaned.
- I'll add security to your WordPress site to prevent it from been hacked.
- I'll update your site to make it secure (check packages and FAQs)
Attention: 1 order is for 1 site only. If you have multiple sites infected, the cost will be multiplied.
Check the FAQs for any other doubts you may have.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Related Tags
- recover wordpress,
- wordpress security,
- malware,
- wordpress hacked,
- malware removal
0 মন্তব্যসমূহ