I will remove malware form hacked wordpress website under 6 hours.
About This Gig
Click the ❤ at the top right of the page to favorite my gig and I'll love you forever. Thank you!
Your Website Hacked ? Need to Clean infected files, remove blacklist as soon as possible. I will clean/delete or remove Malware or any obfuscated code from your WordPress website.
What Will be included in this:
✔ Guarantee and Proof of Clean Website
✔ Detailed Scan of all Files
✔ Removal of all Infected Files
✔ Security Patch Installation
✔ SSL Certificate Installation
✔ Software Version Upgrade
✔ Website Backup
✔ Security Patch Installation
✔ SSL Certificate Installation
✔ Software Version Upgrade
✔ Website Backup
✔ Remove All infected file
✔ Update plugin
✔ Update plugin
✔ Blacklist Removal if Needed
✔ Vulnerability Testing
Why you should choose me/hire me ?
I have more than 9 years experience with Malware, hacked sites and WordPress security, in that capacity I know each escape clause in WP and what should be fixed to protect your site from Hackers.
If you have any question please inbox me.
Attention:✔ Vulnerability Testing
Why you should choose me/hire me ?
I have more than 9 years experience with Malware, hacked sites and WordPress security, in that capacity I know each escape clause in WP and what should be fixed to protect your site from Hackers.
If you have any question please inbox me.
This Offer Only For One Domain
Click the ❤ at the top right of the page to favorite my gig and I'll love you forever. Thank you!
Related Tags
- wordpress security,
- hacked,
- hacked website,
- malware remove
0 মন্তব্যসমূহ