I will removed malware virus from a hacked wordpress website.





About This Gig

I will Recover Hacked sites, remove malware WordPress virus / Trojan / Harmful scripts, and increase all WordPress security patches within 2-3 hours.


Attention : For 1 domain/subdomain/site = 1 gig. Please Message me Before Place an order and get a quick reply.


I have a 100% success rate and can remove Malware from WordPress,


Malware removal & Security:


✅ Vulnerability Testing

✅ Remove Malware / Wordpress Virus / Trojan (1 Website)

✅ Clean / Remove junk malicious code harmful scripts

✅ Fix hosting site suspended

✅ Fix Google AdWords site suspended

✅ Remove Malware Notification in Browser

✅ Remove website blacklisted

✅ Remove website redirect URL

✅ Implement All the security patch


What I Need:


✅ Website Hosting/cpanel and WordPress username and password

✅ Malware report from hosting if you have

✅ After my work you need to change All the password


Why Hire Me? 


  • 100% Genuine and Unique Work
  • Trusted level 2 seller
  • 5+ Years Professional experience
  • Money-Back Guaranteed if you are not happy with my work
  • Fast Delivery 
  • Full Satisfaction
  • 24x7 Support


"Customer satisfaction is our first priority"


NOTE: Immediate Service is available


Thank You!




Related Tags

  • wordpres,
  • wordpress virus,
  • malware removal,
  • fix hacked website